Sunday, June 12, 2005

Changes and decisions...

I got back from my trip to New York City last tuesday, nearly a week ago. I learned so many things, and I was so challenged in my music. I was a little discouraged because I know that I am not at the "Juilliard level", but I am also very driven now to bring myself up to that level. That is where my upcoming decision comes in: I have to decide what college to transfer to after the spring of 2006. Before college I never thought this far ahead about anything, and it is still strange to me, but I realize that there are deadlines, so I ask for your prayers as I make this decision. Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Eucharisto said...

I can relate to that, I'm making similar decisions right now. Praying that God guides you in the right way.

Ruth said...

I really appreciate your prayers. Mine go out to you as well. I feel like I know what my decision will be, but I am waiting and praying for confirmation. I found myself concentrating so much on this decision while I was in NY that God had to slow me down a little bit. He showed me Matthew 16:25, "For whoever wishes to save his life shall lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake shall find it." God used that to show me that I needed to stop trying to find my life,and that if I waited on Him and concentrated on losing my life for Him, then He would help me to find my future. It's hard, at least for me, to not concentrate on finding the answer to my decision, but I'm waiting and trusting and I know God will show me the way. Thanks again for your prayers.