Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bloggs to Visit...check these out!

Ok, here is my top ten list of blogs to visit, though I don't think there are actually ten. Give me some feedback and let me know what you think (hey, that was redundant, wasn't it? I think I just repeated myself) :-D
1. www.eucharisto.blogspot.com
2. www.myspace.com/joelclarkson
3. www.what-comes-next.blogspot.com
4. www.takejoy.blogspot.com
5. www.gracestjohncross.blogspot.com

Ok, I guess it was a top five list. Well, that should keep you buisy for a while ( a few hours, at least, if you really read like you're supposed to!)

1 comment:

crossblade said...

I just hope and pray the person who left the annonymous thing on my blog check it again and see ur reply...

wth you said is soo true..God wants ur to be pure and holy and acceptable....

we just cant dishounour God for we belong to HIM...

thank you Ruth and GOd bless you
thomas