Sunday, February 20, 2005

My first blog!

Hello everyone. I am very excited to be writing my very first blog! I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a freshman music major at MCC/Baylor University and I plan to go into private music teaching and also play in a professional orchestra. My whole life revolves around my faith in God and my belief that He has a definate plan for my future. Right now I'm living by faith, just waiting to see what the next step will be. I will graduate with an Associates degree in Violin Performance in 2006 and will hopefully then travel overseas to either Germany or Israel and spend some time experiencing culture and working as a violin teacher. I want to use my blog to share a little bit of my life with you. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: