Thursday, April 28, 2005

Here Comes Summer!

Summer is just around the corner, and with it comes a change of pace. I have completed three classes, and only four remain. I will be totally finished by next Wednesday. Yay! I am very excited about all the free time I will have once I'm finished. I am already compiling a list of books to read. This inclues finishing The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King as well as reading The Heavenly Man by Brother Yun (with Paul Hathaway). Who knows, maybe I'll even finish my quilt this summer! I am very excited about the possibility of a job at Starbucks. I've always wanted to work at a coffee shop...I think it would be lots of fun. I am also planning to study my German this summer (it's been about a year since I've seriously spoken it) so I can take the German Clep in August. Life will be exciting next fall too, but I don't want to look that far ahead right now. I'm still enjoying the moment, especially with regards to my special new friend Courtney. I only met her in January and she is transferring to DBU in August, so I will not see her very often. I thank God for the blessings of this year, and the blessings to come. Enjoy your spring!

No comments: