Saturday, January 28, 2006

It is time

It seems it is time for a list. Yes, I feel like posting a top ten list, but of what? Well, my dear reader, for that you will have to wait and see. Let's play a little game. See if you can match the numbers with their lists. I'll help you out by lettering the lists (A,B,C,D...there will be more than one number per list) Got it? The one with the most correct matches wins. Go!
A. Things I dream of
B. Things important in my future husband
C. These things are lots of fun!
D. Things I do in my quiet times
Here are your numbers. Remember to choose which list they match with:
1. To play in the New York Philharmonic
2. To seek after the heart of God (could this be a trick question?)
3. To be able to see the depth of a person's heart
4. To read a book written by Jane Austen
5. To be interested in the things I love
6. To ice skate
7. To live in Germany or Israel
8. To sit by the fire and think
9. To spend time with my best friend
10. To swing dance
I am ready and waiting to see how many you can get right! Answers will come soon, but not until you have at least tried. Have fun! :)

3 comments:

crossblade said...

A 1 7
B 3 5
C 4 6 9 10
D 8 2

he I'm first to answer
I get the first marks too he he
u have a great time Ruth,
God be with you
thomas

Meiska said...

Ello! Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment, I've been bogged down with school, etc! (Life of an Art Major!)

We may indeed be kindered spirits just for the simple fact that you actually use the term "kindered spirits"!(I do too)

Queen Mum is my Mum, and Lukolas and Breaking Culture are my bothers... um I mean brothers!(tee hee)

Well now, as for your little game, I agree with crossblade's answers. (except 2 could easily be the answer to several!)

Ruth said...

Allright, I believe I should give a few more days just in case any one else wants to try...but I really can't wait. So here are the answers:
A 1 2 7
B 2 3 5
C 6 9 10
D 4 8
I almost like your answers better, though, crossblad. :) I guess they are all kind of interchangeable.