Sunday, February 05, 2006

My heart

If you really know me, you know that I have a huge heart for evangelism, so I thought I would post the lyrics to a song that has really ministered to me. The song is by Casting Crowns.

Fathere hear my prayer, I need the perfect words,
words that he will hear, and know thier straight from You
I don't know what to say, I only know it hurts,
to see my only friend slowly fade away
Maybe this time, I'll speak the words of life,
with Your fire in my eyes
but that old familiar fear is tearin' at my words
what am I so afraid of, here I go again
talkin' 'bout the rain, and mullin' over things,
that won't live past today
and as I dance around the truth, time is not his friend
this might be my last chance to tell him that You love him,
but here I go again

2 comments:

crossblade said...

I love that song ruth,
I'm sorry I couldnt mail u in detail... I was @ work (did I tell u we have to work in an organisation for 2 months,and do a project and come up with something innovative, and a thesis, as part of our accademics..I'm doing that now)

Queen Mum said...

Those are awesome words. My husband says the words to Casting Crown songs always keep him near Christ and thinking of Him.