Monday, February 06, 2006

German review...

Ok, so about year and a half ago I was fluent in German, but now I am back to square one, and I need a place to practice. So here goes, I'm giving you a run down of the basics. Let me tell you about myself:

Hallo! Ich heise Jamie. I komme aus Pennsylvania, aber ich wohne in Waco, Texas. Mein Vater heist Ron und meine Mutter heist Janet. Ich habe eine Schwester und ihre name ist Hannah. Ich spiele Geige, und bin in die Baylor Symphony. Ich liebe Jesus Cristus, mein Herr. Jetzt gehe ich zu Universitat und studiere Musik. Jetzt ist es fuenf uhr dreizig und wir wollen supper gegessen. Aufwiedersehen!!

Wanna gues what I said? Have fun :-D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fluent in German? I envy you. Why did you learn it? Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Queen Mum said...

uh... let's see. Hello, my name is Jamie. I come from Penn., I live in waco Texas. My father is Ron and my mother is Hannah. I love Jesus Christ ????. ????????? University and study music. ???? it is fun?????????? Did I get close? That was hard. I think I got a few words right because I know some Latin.

Epimetal said...

Hallo. Ich heißt Sarah. Ich komme aus Dallas aber ich wohne in Houston jetzt. Ich liebe Jesus Christ auch. Ich studiere Education in meine Uni. I studiere Deutsch auch. Ich deine Blog gelesen und ich habe ein Idee. Wir sollen ein Deutschsprechen Blog haben. Ja oder nichts? Schriebst mich!

Queen Mum said...

Ok,.....tell us what it says already!! Hee Hee. God Bless!