Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life is Awesome because God is Awesome!

Yes, life is good :) I was so ministered to in Church this morning! He really spoke to my heart, especially in beginning a healing process. I was hurt by a friend and it's been hard to let them go. My friend is and has been walking away from God and pursuing their own life, and that breaks my heart. But I know that I can trust Jesus to intercede for thier salvation and also to heal my own heart.

In the mean time, I am so excited about work! I have several dear friends who also have a heart to see people saved and healed and restored and I am very excited that we can all agree together for salvation and change in our store! Besides work there is not much going on. I have the freedom to spend time with friends now and I love it! I am off to work once again, so I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Things like that are always hard. It's good to hear that there is an attitude of prayer about it. Sometimes you just have to let friends make their choices and just pray for them. What's hard is watching them fall. Keep praying. I hope you have a great summer.

Oh, I got an e-mail from Queen and she's alive and well in Portugal. I was concerned since I had not heard from her since last week. Now that you're not so busy, maybe you could read Luke's story over at Lukolas. He's learning and I'm sure God will grow his writing skills as he practices more.

crossblade said...

I know how exactly u feel..
I cried for days when my best friend fell for something...

anyway.. I have a testimony ...
I think U'd love to read it :)